Wednesday, April 14, 2010

We didn't start the fire...

Thanks to some extremely careful neighbours, there was a fire on my building today, burning my apartment and effectively rendering me homeless for the time being.
I want to thank my friend Kayla for helping me out a lot and my friend Bruce for giving me a place to crash.
So, I hope you guys don't mind if today's post is not as long as the other ones, but I hope you understand that today has NOT been a good day.
Anyway, jumping on the game is done. I couldn't implement it in the project since Alienbrain was too busy, but it's basically just adding the file and doing some changes in the player and it will work beautifully.
Bruce and I have been doing some collisions, maybe we will be able to get more things done since I'm his temporary room-mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment